23/05/2012

Nu shoes


I don't know about you, but when I was last wearing trainers (about 15 years ago) I thought how great it would be if you could design your own. Well, as my feet are now nearly 37 years old, I can't just wear any old crappy shoe; my feet get sore. So I went on the Nike website to design my own pair of trainers (as the ones you buy off the shelf are heinous), and here's the funny thing - it was not as easy as I thought it would be. In fact it took me three evenings to get it right. But I think they turned out OK in the end and the soles of my feet are smiling.

4 comments:

  1. Trainers are in a design world of their own, I'm always baffled at how sci-fi they make them, like some past decade's overwrought idea of futuristic. But wow, these are really pretty! And you'll feel special every time you put them on. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know you could do that! :O
    These turned out great! They are *so* you! ;D

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. they are so fun! They are the epitome of cartoon shoes- in a good way- those primary colors next to the modern black certainly will make your feet smile. Classy fast-ness! and with your name, yet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the color combos you chose! I just bought the same shoes and agonized over the many choices but ended up just getting an off the shelf pair because I couldn't decide. Still, they are super comfortable!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.