30/03/2011

Instant love



If only blogging was as easy and quick as Instagram! Sandra got me hooked on it properly over the weekend; I never got the point of Twitter or Facebook, but this is right up my street. I've got a very dear friend staying with us this week so I won't have time for regular posts, but if you have an iPhone you can follow me on Instagram (search for famapa) where I dare say I'll be posting some more pics. Hope you guys have a great week - I'm certainly looking forward to the rest of it and all the photos I'll be taking :)

9 comments:

  1. i will be investigating. thank you. lovely photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, the Instragram fever is spreading...

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha! i discovered instagram just the other week and might share some on my blog too. great minds think a like. hi superman!

    ReplyDelete
  4. gött när man hittar sin grej sådär. jag är inte heller på facebook. ibland i perioder inte heller på min blogg. vad ska bli min grej? kanske också instagram? det här ser utmärkt ut. särskilt stålmannen längst ner. har inte förstått stålmannen tidigare - FÖRRÄN NU! :D :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. i am about to go check it out!!!
    thanks, i will look for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Only you and Sandra can make the "instagram" look soooo good. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ha ha, they are lovely and almost make me regret having an Android phone... Happy Mother's Day to you Famapa. I was with my mum looking at this post, and the first thing she said was, 'oh, that looks tasty. What is it made of?' ! My mum is too funny (she wasn't making a joke).

    ReplyDelete
  8. (she was looking at Domo-kun)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.