21/01/2011

Saturday's art







I'm a bit behind with my posting again; I'm down with my fifth cold of the season at the moment innit. My immune system is shot and I'm guessing it has something to do with not having had good quality sleep for the past 18 months or so (I'm counting in the last few months of pregnancy too!). I gather it might be just as long again before I get back to old sleeping patterns, although thinking about it, they've probably changed forever and that's that :)
Anyway, last Saturday I seriously came down with cabin fever, so I took myself and the Oomster down to the Curve Gallery at the Barbican to see the Damian Ortega exhibition before it ended. It was a really interesting concept for an exhibition; Ortega would create art inspired by a news story in that day's newspaper. What a challenge! Speaking of challenges, the hubby is off on a work trip next week so I'll struggle to find the time to post. I'll try my hardest but it might be a bit quiet here then. Hope you have a lovely weekend!

9 comments:

  1. I have seen Damian Ortega Work at The ICA in Boston. It is very interesting and worth checking out

    ReplyDelete
  2. you too have a good weekend! i love the mirror photo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Austin Dermatologist22 January 2011 at 04:27

    This is a great inspiring article.I am pretty much pleased with your good work.You put really very helpful information. Keep it up. Keep blogging. Looking to reading your next post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love these shadows, amazing. hope you find good rest soon and that you feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  5. den utställningen hade jag velat se! snygga bilder.
    hoppas du kryar på dig snabbt och kan sova lite bättre! ugh, dålig sömn hade jag typ hela förra året mest pga. stress och oro och det gav ju en massa fysiska besvär.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ja stackars kroppen när den inte får sova. jag är väl inte lika o-sövd som du men man märker det i perioder av dlig sömn. allt bara falerar. man blir sjuk och mår konstigt...
    men det här var ju som medicin hela inlägget. vilken färgskala. wow. hoppas du känner dej bättre efter detta. snyggt!! lycka till nu nästa vecka. :) *har förståelse*

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are so great, I love the chairs !!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. you too have a good weekend! i love the mirror photo.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.